Wave of acts announced for this year’s Strawberries & Creem Festival
- Credit: Archant
One of the UK’s fastest-growing independent festivals will return to Cambridge for another spell-binding show this June.
Now in its fourth year, Strawberries & Creem Festival will be back on June 17, welcoming more than 40 acts and some of the most exciting artists in the country.
The three stages – spanning grime, garage, house and dancehall – will see the likes of MCs AJ Tracey, J Hus and P-Money all feature, plus disco house legend Dimitri From Paris, garage artists Artful Dodger and So Solid Crew, Gentleman’s Dub Club, General Levy, Mike Skinner and Donae’o.
Organisers are currently keeping the show’s three headline acts a well-kept secret, but say the upcoming announcement will be just as exciting and unexpected as their last.
No doubt festival-goers will remember rap star Nelly hitting the stage in 2016, as well as Skepta, Kano, David Rodigan and Grandmaster Flash in previous years.
You may also want to watch:
The one-day music festival is certainly not one to be missed, and is expected to attract more than 10,000 revellers this time around.
Tickets are £40 and are available from strawberriesandcreem.com.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives