Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- Credit: TERRY HARRIS
Film crews from one of the world's biggest movie studios have set up camp at a 16th Century house on the Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire border.
Warner Bros (WB) have been at Burghley House near Stamford since last week, with visitors to the grounds spotting film crews.
It is believed they are preparing the set for upcoming Batman movie The Flash, which stars Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton and Kiersey Clemons.
The Tudor mansion has been used for a number of TV shows and films in the past, including Pride and Prejudice, Bleak House and The Crown.
A spokesperson for Burghley House didn't confi
You may also want to watch:
rm the presence of the film crews, but confirmed that reopening next month is happening as planned.
They said: "The House, as well as the Orangery Restaurant, will reopen as planned on Wednesday May 19. The Park and Gardens are still open daily as usual."
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 3 Over 300 runners lace up their boots for virtual event in St Neots
- 4 Ten motorists charged with drink driving over Bank Holiday weekend
- 5 Thrilling derby ends with win for St Ives & Warboys at Eaton Socon
- 6 More people returning to high streets now lockdown has eased
- 7 Runners from across Cambs raise £2,000 in two-day charity relay
- 8 Days before race for biggest political job in Cambridgeshire is settled
- 9 Operating theatres revamp at Hinchingbrooke Hospital given approval
- 10 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire