Recommended Book of the Week: Twelve Days by Mark Dawson
- Credit: Archant
John Milton hasn’t seen Elijah Warriner for three years.
The last time they met, Milton’s efforts to keep the boy safe didn’t go exactly to plan.
Now Elijah is a promising boxer, preparing for the bout that will take him to the big time.
Milton decides that he will spend the week before Christmas in London so that he can watch the fight, but Elijah’s burgeoning fame has brought him to the attention of old acquaintances with long memories and grudges to bear.
They have noticed Elijah, too, and decide that now is the time to settle some old scores.
You may also want to watch:
Can Milton keep the young man and his mother safe, or will Elijah’s old running mates get to him first?
This is book number 14 in the John Milton thriller series by Mark Dawson.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 7 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse