Tribute show featuring the music of Kate Bush at Key Theatre in Peterborough next month
- Credit: Archant
A tribute show featuring the music of Kate Bush takes place at the Key Theatre in Peterborough on November 13.
The Dreaming of Kate show will feature music from the singer’s illustrious career and the role of Kate Bush is taken on by Maaike Breijam.
Dreaming Of Kate is a rare opportunity for audiences to hear Kate Bush’s songs brought to life in a live show.
The show features a live band who have worked with a range of major international artists, numerous costume changes, dance
routines and stage props.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £19.50 and are available from the box office on 01733 207239.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 5 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan