Tour dates announced for former Keen frontman Tom Chaplin
- Credit: Archant
Former Keen frontman Tom Chaplin has announced a 14-date tour for May next year that will stop off at the Cambridge Corn Exchange.
The singer is currently on an intimate sold-out UK tour with new album The Wave, which debuted at Number 3 in the UK Album Chart on Friday.
The album, written by Chaplin and produced by Matt Hales, has seen rave reviews from the critics.
Next year’s tour kicks off in Cardiff on May 6 and comes to Cambridge on May 21.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on October 27 and are available from www.seetickets.com and www.ticketmaster.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Contact the Cambridge Corn Exchange on 01223 357851 or online: www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Moving day for Black Cat Radio