Top tribute bands to feature in Brampton concert on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A festival featuring two top tribute bands will take place at Brampton Mill on Saturday.
The Tashfest event, which was originally scheduled to take place at Huntingdon Racecourse, has been moved to a new venue after some last-minute “logistical reasons” forced organisers to make some changes.
Anyone who has already purchased tickets should simply go to Bromholme Lane in Brampton, near Huntingdon on Saturday.
The line-up for the event includes Blurd and Oas-is and Roxy Searle and Always Tomorrow.
Festival-goers are asked to don a moustache on the day to help raise money for the Jack Berry House and the Injured Jockey’s Fund.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are still available online until midnight on Friday via: www.tashfest.co.uk. We will also sell a limited number of tickets on the gate, so get there early to avoid disappointment.
New Venue: Tashfest will now take place at The Brampton Mill, Bromholme Lane, Brampton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 4NE.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward