Tickets on sale for this year’s Cambridge Rock Festival
- Credit: Archant
This summer sees the 15th annual Cambridge Rock Festival (CRF) take place in the grounds of Haggis Farm Polo Club, near Barton over the four days of July 25-28.
The event, which has been shortlisted for the best medium sized festival in the UK, will once again attract some big-name bands and visitors come from all over the country.
Tickets are now on sale for the event, which attracts thousands of poeple all of ages.
An event spokesman said: “The aim has always been to provide great entertainment, particularly in the classic rock and blues and prog genres, and avoid the corporate nature of many larger festivals as far as possible. All the proceeds from ticket and drink sales go to help fund the event rather than pay the organisers. Despite being run and stewarded by enthusiastic volunteers, who make it perhaps the friendliest festival you will find, many festival attendees and indeed many bands have said it is one of the best run festivals they’ve ever been to.
“The CRF has always been involved with the local community, with a fundraising collection for local charities each day of the festival.”
You may also want to watch:
The line up is yet to be announced but tickets have already gone on sale for the popular event.
For more information visit: www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children