Tickets on sale for St Neots Folk Festival
- Credit: Archant
This summer will see a series of concerts, song sessions and even a day of dancing at the St Neots Folk Festival which takes place from June 10-12.
Based at the Priory Centre, the festival kicks off at 8pm in the Great Hall with the Ceilidh – a traditional folk social event – featuring Parson’s Nose Ceilidh Band with caller Patti Pitt.
Tickets cost £8, £6 for under 16s and those under 10 go free.
Alternatively, guests can share their own musical pieces at a Music and Song session in the Cloisters, or just go along to hear the work of other local artists for £2.
Taking over the town though, Saturday will see the Day of Dance, with traditional dance sides performing at locations throughout St Neots.
You may also want to watch:
The dancing will start at 10:30am at the Market Square Piazza, The Pig n’ Falcon, Jaz Yorks, as well as The Chequers in Eynesbury and the Ambience Café at Riverside car park.
Saturday will close with a concert featuring Simpson Cutting & Kerr, supported by The Worthys.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
Doors open at 7:30pm, with tickets costing £20. These are available on the door but advanced booking is advised.
June 12 will also see plenty of live music for an evening concert with The Bram Taylor Band and others for just £8.
Places can be booked via the Priory Centre or by calling St Neots Folk Club on Tuesdays on 01234 376 278. Alternatively, visit stneotsfolkclub.co.uk for a leaflet and application form.