Tickets on sale for Rod Stewart and The Faces tribute act in St Ives on October 16
- Credit: Archant
A Rod Stewart and The Faces tribute band will be rocking Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives on October 16.
Wrong Stewart and The Farces will be entertaining the audience with hits from the raspy rocker, playing everything from floor fillers like Hot Legs and Maggie May to more mellow tunes such as Hand Bags and Gladrags and the First Cut is The Deepest.
The Saffron Walden-based band are a new act on the circuit and are quickly gaining a good reputation for providing an authentic show that will give audiences that Rod Stewart and The Faces experience.
The band is fronted by the gravelly-voiced Graham Buxton and his backing band is made up of Dan Reavey, Jim Free, Dan Boutwood, John Starr and Tom Reavey. Support act on the night will be Matt Harvey from St Ives.
The gig will raise money for charity and all proceeds on the night will go to Mencap. Brothers Tom (drums) and Dan Reavey (keyboard) choose to support Mencap, a charity which has helped their autistic elder brother Simon.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Tickets are priced at £12.50 in advance, or £15 on the door, and are available from Slepe Hall Hotel 01480 463122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan