Jess Glynne to appear at Thetford Forest next summer - see ticket details
- Credit: Archant
Jess Glynne will be performing at Thetford Forest next summer as part of Forest Live 2019 series of concerts.
Forest Live is a major outdoor live music series held every summer by Forestry Commission England in seven forests.
In 2014 a guest spot on Clean Bandit’s omnipresent pop-house smash Rather Be brought Jess Glynne to prominence and with her debut album I Cry When I Laugh the following year, she delivered one of the defining British pop records of the era.
Jess Glynne will appear at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk, on June 22.
Tickets are £44.50 (plus £4.95 booking fee) and go on sale on Friday, December 7 from Forestry Commission box office on: 03000 680400 or buy online: www.forestryengland.uk/music.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: www.jessglynne.co.uk and www.forestryengland.uk/music.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'