Tickets for this year’s Buckfest event will go on sale on April 14
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for this year’s Buckfest - which takes place on July 14 at Buckden Village Club - will go on sale on April 14.
The show will feature a diverse line-up of bands, and this year’s first charity partner has been announced as the 3 Pillars: Feeding the Homeless group which supports homeless people in Cambridgeshire.
There will be plenty of entertainment for children as well as food outlets and a range of beers and ciders.
More information about the line-up is available on the Buckfest website and the Facebook page and more acts will be added as soon as they are confirmed.
Buckfest was voted Cambridgeshire’s number one festival in 2016 and 2017 by festival-goers, and tickets for last year’s event sold out in four days. Tickets are £8 adults/over 12s or £2 for children aged 12 years and under, and will be available from April 14, from Days of Buckden; Vinyl Revival, Buckden; Nisa, Buckden; Music Street, Huntingdon and Beautiful Swagger, in St Neots.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: more information at: www.buckfest.org.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k