Tickets are still available for The Little Gransden Air and Car Show on Sunday.
- Credit: Archant
The Little Gransden Air and Car Show takes place this weekend and will feature more than four hours of flying displays, including a BBMF Lancaster, Hurricane and a B-25 Mitchell.
There will also be aerobatic flying displays and wing-walkers and more than 250 veteran and classic vehicles will be on display at the event on August 27.
A craft fair, housed in one of the hangars, will provide stalls selling children’s knitwear, pottery, jewellery and brooches, tapestry, painted gifts, cards, hand-made toys, quilts and needle-work, sweets, plants, bird tables and nest boxes.
The show has been running since 1992 and during that time has raised more than £314,000 for charity.
Tickets prices vary and are available at: www.littlegrandsdenshow.co.uk. Some tickets may be available on the gate and at Saxton Gate, in Huntingdon and Hamiltons and Premier Travel, in St Neots.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 10am and flying from 1pm till 5pm.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 3 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire