Thomas invites his audience to gamble on the future at Cambridge Junction show
- Credit: Archant
Comedian and political commentator Mark Thomas brings his A Show That Gambles on the Future to the Cambridge Junction on November 8.
Few could have predicted the events and political fallout of 2016. And even fewer seem to know where we go from here.
Mark Thomas sets out to discover what the future has in store for by collecting and examining his own predictions and those of his audiences before gambling on their outcome.
By making futurologists of us all, he will create a fantastical, hilarious and possibly accurate vision of the world. And maybe even make a few quid on the side.
Having only just concluded his award-winning trilogy of personal, one-man shows in sell-out national tours, Thomas leaps straight back into his mischievous best as he returns to the road this autumn with yet another brand new escapade.
You may also want to watch:
With sell-out shows, non-stop awards, the highest critical acclaim, his own television and radio shows, numerous documentaries, published books, Guinness World Records, influencing changes in the law, creating manifestos and exposing arms trade dealers, it’s not surprise that he is one of the UK’s most recognised performers and influential activists.
Tickets are priced at £18/£13.50 and are available from the box office on: 01223 511511.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
www.markthomasinfo.com; TWITTER: @markthomasinfo