This week’s TV pick: Country House Rescue
This weeks TV pick
Country House Rescue
Thursday June 14, 8pm
You may also want to watch:
ENTREPRENEUR, Simon Davis, takes the reigns for the fourth series of Country House Rescue, which sees six stately home owners seek his advice as to how to maintain their unique properties for generations to come.
Davis, who describes his passion for Britain’s stately homes as “unbridled”, explains that these historic buildings are best served by staying in the hands of their original owners and being made to work for a living.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
The first episode of the new series sees Simon struggling to persuade the Viscount and Viscountess Brookeborough to open their crumbling home to strangers in order to save Colebrooke Park, a neoclassical mansion in Northern Ireland.