Fun things to do in Huntingdonshire for May
- Credit: Eastern Bus Enthusiasts
Here are some of the fun events and activities taking place across Huntingdonshire in May open to anyone to get involved.
Fenland BusFest 2022
The 10th BusFest is taking place on May 15 from 10am to 5pm at Market Street in Whittlesey, with around 50 buses expected on the day.
Visitors can enjoy free classic bus rides all day, organised by the Eastern Bus Enthusiasts in tributes to Morley’s of Whittlesey and late Cambridgeshire coach operator Cyril Kenzie.
Booming Bitterns & Reedbed Ramble
Join one of the Ouse Fen wardens in St Ives on May 7 from 4am-6am, or on May 28 from 7pm-9pm, for a walk around the newly flooded reedbeds where Bitterns make their homes.
Or, join David Chandler, an expert volunteer, on June 12 from 2pm-4pm, or on June 29 same time, for a walk around the newly flooded reedbeds to look at all the wildlife that is starting to colonise
Book either event online at events.rspb.org.uk/ousefen
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 7 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 8 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 9 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 10 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
Art from the Attic
Come to St Neots voluntary centre on May 28 from 10am-4:30pm for an original art sale at reduced prices with refreshments and free admission.