Foals at Thetford Forest on June 20
- Credit: Archant
NME award winning Foals are performing at Thetford Forest, in Suffolk, on Thursday, June 20.
The concerts are staged by the Forestry Commission and part of a live music series held every summer in England in seven of the UK's forests.
More than 1.75 million people have attended a forest gig in the last 18 years. Money raised from ticket sales helps to look after the nation's forests sustainably, for people to enjoy and wildlife to thrive.
After nearly a decade in the music business, the band released the first part of their latest album, Everything Will Not Be Lost on March 8, with the second part due for release in the autumn.
The two parts of the album are described as being "Profoundly tethered but possessing their own personalities".
You may also want to watch:
Foals frontman, Yannis Philippakis said: "They're two halves of the same locket. They can be listened to and appreciated individually, but fundamentally, they are companion pieces."
INFO: Tickets are available from: www.forestryengland.co.uk.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer