The Hunts Post recommended book of the week
- Credit: Archant
The Widow - Fiona Barton
Everyone has seen that man - the monster - staring from the front page of every national newspaper, accused of a terrible crime.
But what about her? The woman who grips his arm on the courtroom stairs – the wife who stands by him.
Jean Taylor’s life was blissfully ordinary. Nice house, nice husband. Glen was all she’d ever wanted: her Prince Charming.
Until he became that man, the accused, that monster on the front page. Jean was married to a man everyone thought capable of unimaginable evil.
You may also want to watch:
But now Glen is dead and Jean is alone for the first time, free to tell her story on her own terms.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'