Bennett’s The Habit of Art at Cambridge Arts Theatre till November 3
- Credit: Helen Maybanks
Alan Bennett’s The Habit of Art is showing at the Cambridge Arts Theatre until November 3.
The production stars Matthew Kelly and David Yelland.
Alan Bennett is one our greatest and most celebrated playwrights, with a number of stage and screen successes including The History Boys, The Madness of King George and Talking Heads.
This production, directed by Philip Franks, marks the first ever revival of the play and stars the Olivier Award-winning Matthew Kelly (Of Mice and Men, Toast and Pride and Prejudice) and David Yelland (Chariots of Fire and The Crown) and Veronica Roberts (Peak Practice and Tenko).
Tickets are priced from £20 to £35 and available from the box office on: 01223 503333 or online at www.cambridgeartstheatre.com
You may also want to watch:
Monday-Saturday, 7.45pm, and Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 9 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan