The Gruffalo returns to Cambridge for some scary fun
- Credit: Archant
The Gruffalo makes a welcome return to Cambridge later this month.
Join the mouse on a daring adventure through the deep, dark wood in Tall Stories’ magical, musical adaptation of the classic book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.
Searching for hazelnuts, mouse meets the cunning fox, the eccentric old owl and the slippery snake and ends up in a bit of trouble. Will the story of the terrifying Gruffalo save little mouse from ending up as dinner for these hungry woodland creatures? After all, there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo – is there?
Audiences can enjoy songs, laughs and scary fun that is suitable for children aged three years and upward in this much-loved show that has toured Britain.
The show at the Cambridge Arts Theatre runs from June 21-25 and tickets are priced at £15.50 and available from the box office on 01223 503333 or online: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are at 1.30pm on Wednesday; and 10.30am and 1.30pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder