Things to do this bank holiday - Easter Egg Hunt at Alconbury Weald
- Credit: Archant
Families in Huntingdonshire are being invited to go along to an Easter egg hunt at Alconbury Weald this weekend.
Bright paper eggs in a range of patterns have been hidden to celebrate Easter.
Using a map, hunters will need to explore the area and find as many eggs as they can before submitting their map to staff at the local community hub, The Club, by 11am on 23 April.
Immediately after the deadline, a family craft session will run at The Club and a prize draw will take place to find the best hunters.
Steph Burton, an organiser Alconbury Weald, said:
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t wait to welcome egg-hunters to Alconbury Weald and to see how many they can find. Here’s a helpful hint – all of the eggs can be found outside without entering a building! We have plenty of green open spaces and communal areas for children, making it a perfect place to host the egg hunt and to spend some quality time outdoors.”
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service