Take part in Macmillan Mammoth Quiz and support cancer charity
- Credit: Archant
A charity quiz being held next month will help to raise money for the new Woodlands Centre at Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The Macmillan Mammoth Quiz is in its eighth year and is organised by the Oundle Macmillan Committee and people all over the country take part in their own quizzes simultaneously to raise money for the charity.
The mammoth quiz, on February 26, even holds the Guinness World Record for the world’s largest simultaneous quiz.
Macmillan is looking for individuals, local groups and businesses across the UK to host a quiz on February 26.
It costs £10 to sign up to host a Mammoth Quiz. Participants will be sent a welcome pack with a 2016 quiz and fund-raising materials, they must then book a venue and sell some tickets.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'