Submissions open for film festival in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Local filmmakers will have the opportunity to showcase their work on the big screen as part of the St Neots Film Festival.
The event, at Cineworld in St Neots and Love’s Farm House, takes place later in the year, but submissions are now open.
People of all ages are welcome to submit films, but entries must be the filmmaker’s own work and be no more than 20 minutes in duration. The deadline for entries is October 30.
Festival organiser, Melina Lafirenze, said: “Imagine your film is going to be the last film left in the world. Do something impressive. Try out all of your ideas, at least one will shine out.”
Short films can be submitted online at stneotsfilmfestival.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
The festival is to be held over three evenings: November 7/10 at Cineworld and November 11 at Love’s Farm House.
For more information, email melina@stneotsfilmfestival.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 6 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed