St Neots Market Square to host bumper food festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
St Neots Market Square will play host to a bumper market this coming weekend to coincide with the Whitsun Bank Holiday and the start of half term.
Opening on Friday (May 26) the festival’s main attraction will be a beer tent, offering a wide range of craft ales and cider. There will also be a selection of hot food stalls, live music and children’s entertainment.
St Neots Town Council has teamed up with Market Square Group to bring the event to St Neots. Market Square Group is one of the UK’s leading themed market and events specialists, dedicated to creating new vibrant, sustainable events that capture the imagination of the visiting public. The
group work with a range of venues including town and city centres, stately homes and green spaces within urban settings.
St Neots Farmers Market traders will also be joining the festival on Saturday. The Farmers Market is well established and has been in operation since 2002 to recognise and support local producers.
You may also want to watch:
Products on offer include seasonal flowers and shrubs, baked goods and cakes, meats, fish, fruit and vegetables, chutneys, pickles, preserves and locally produced crafts. The producer or someone involved in production is always present at the stall to answer questions on products sold.
Entrance to this event is free. Trading times for the festival are:
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
Friday - 9am-8pm
Saturday - 9am-8pm (Farmers Market until 2pm)
Sunday - 10am-5pm.