Win a pair of tickets for area’s new aqua park
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the owners of Cambridgeshire’s newest water attraction to offer readers the chance to win some free tickets.
The Southlake Aqua Park is based at Little Paxton and has everything for a trip out with the family. Visitors can enjoy giant slippery slides, bouncy balls, inflatable obstacles and climbing walls as well as some fun challenges for children and adults.
Although the country is enjoying a heatwave, the venue is prepared for more usual British summer weather and wetsuits for hire.
Those who wish to keep cool in the shade or relax while children enjoy the fun can enjoy cold drinks, ice cream and other refreshments from the on-site kiosk.
“Parents and guardians can rest assured that their loved ones will be in a safe environment as the Aqua Park hosts at least four, fully trained and professional life guards at any one time,” said a spokesman for the venue.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The safety briefings are concise and easy to understand, allowing everyone to have the maximum amount of fun throughout their session.”
Southlake Aqua Park is offering 20 pairs of tickets and to be in with a chance of winning, just answer this question.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
In which Huntingdonshire village is the aqua park situated.
Send your answers, which must contain name, address and daytime telephone number, to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries should reach us by July 25.
INFO: Southlake Aqua Park is open seven days a week from 10am to 8pm; with free parking and affordable admission costs. Organisers advise booking a time slot in advance. Call: 07527 007568 or visit www.southlakeaquapark.com.