Sixties stars to perform nostalgic show in Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
It will be the swinging 60s all over again when six star acts take to the stage in Peterborough.
Herman’s Hermits, The Swinging Blue Jeans, Dave Berry, The Union Gap, The Ivy League, and Alan Mosca from Freddie and the Dreamers are all ready to take you on a trip down memory lane.
The Sensational 60s Experience 50th Anniversary Tour will be jam-packed with nostalgic hits such as I’m Into Something Good, Something is Happening, and Mrs Brown, You’ve Got A Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits; Hippy Hippy Shake, You’re No Good and Don’t Make Me Over by The Swinging Blue Jeans; and The Crying Game, Memphis Tennessee, and My Baby Left Me by Dave Berry. Also on the set list for the night are crowd-pleasers including Lady Willpower by The Union Gap, Funny How Love Can Be by The Ivy League, and I’m Telling You Now, performed by Alan Mosca of Freddie and the Dreamers.
It is a chance to see the acts which dominated the airwaves of the era, making a name for themselves around the globe.
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to the show to give away.
You may also want to watch:
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us which British city The Swinging Blue Jeans originate from.
Answers on a postcard or sealed envelope, with your name, address, and telephone number, to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 7 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, November 29.
INFORMATION: Starts at 7.30pm at The Cresset on Friday, November 7. Tickets £26.50 from 01733 265705 or www.cresset.co.uk.