Second wave of acts announced for Secret Garden Party 2016
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been announced for this year’s Secret Garden Party, with French electronic duo, AIR, confirmed as the latest headliners.
Previously announced, Caribou and Primal Scream will also headline the event, which will run from July 21 to July 24 in Abbots Ripton.
Other acts in this second wave include The Temper Trap, Swim Deep, Milky Chance and Teleman.
They will join the likes of Rae Morris, Lissie and Rationale, as well as more names which are yet to be revealed.
This year, dubbed The Gardener’s Guide to the Galaxy, will also see a new live music stage for upcoming artists.
Yet to be named, the stage will make up one of the 15 at the festival this summer.
Tickets are still available and can be paid in three £60 instalments, plus booking fee, if needed.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 6 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 7 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 10 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
To book, go to theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/secret-garden-party-2016/10037501