Second wave of acts announced for Secret Garden Party 2016
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been announced for this year’s Secret Garden Party, with French electronic duo, AIR, confirmed as the latest headliners.
Previously announced, Caribou and Primal Scream will also headline the event, which will run from July 21 to July 24 in Abbots Ripton.
Other acts in this second wave include The Temper Trap, Swim Deep, Milky Chance and Teleman.
They will join the likes of Rae Morris, Lissie and Rationale, as well as more names which are yet to be revealed.
This year, dubbed The Gardener’s Guide to the Galaxy, will also see a new live music stage for upcoming artists.
You may also want to watch:
Yet to be named, the stage will make up one of the 15 at the festival this summer.
Tickets are still available and can be paid in three £60 instalments, plus booking fee, if needed.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
To book, go to theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/secret-garden-party-2016/10037501