Scott Maley will perform as ‘Freddie Mercury’ at The Key Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Supreme Queen - will pay homage to the world’s most theatrical and dramatic rock band, Queen, at The Key Theatre in Peterborough next month.
The band has been entertaining audiences across the UK, Europe and Asia for more than 20 years and their success is down to frontman, Scott Maley who plays an uncannily realistic Freddie Mercury. His look, stage persona and incredibly powerful voice allow the audience to imagine they are seeing the real thing. Scott is joined on stage by an enormously talented band, including Nathan Mathers who brings the right amount of electric guitar virtuosity required to play a convincing Brian May. Their attention to detail is truly impressive and extends to their use of
the same equipment used by Queen on stage. heyday
INFO: The concert takes place at The Key Theatre, Peterborough on February 12 and starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £20.50, including a £1 booking fee and are available on 01733 207239.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?