Ruby Wax brings her How to be Human show to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Ruby Wax is bringing her How to be Human show to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on November 20.
Following on from the huge sell-out tour of her Frazzled show, Ruby’s latest work is based on her best-selling new book How to be Human.
The show aims to answer difficult questions about evolution, thoughts, emotions, addictions, relationships, the future and compassion.
“We can’t stop the future from arriving, no matter what drugs we are on,” says Ruby.
Ruby is joined by Gelong Thubten, a Buddhist monk and neuroscientist, Dr Ash Ranpura.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Tickets for the show are £23 from the box office on: 01223 357851 or online: www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester