Ronan Keating tickets on sale for Kimbolton Castle
- Credit: Archant
Former Boyzone singer, Ronan Keating will be performing at Kimbolton Castle this summer.
LPH Concerts and Events confirmed that Keating would be performing on August 31 and tickets are on sale.
In August 2000, Keating released his debut, self-titled album. It shot straight to number one in the UK charts, and contained the two number one singles When You Say Nothing at All and Life Is A Rollercoaster.
It went on to sell 4.4 million copies around the world and f established the Irish star as an artist in his own right.
Parking is available free of charge in the grounds of Kimbolton Castle. Signage will be erected on the main approaches to Kimbolton and stewards will be on hand to direct guests on arrival.
You may also want to watch:
A limited number of priority parking spaces are available to purchase in addition to tickets at a cost of £10 per vehicle. These can be purchased alongside concert tickets online. Priority tickets must be scanned on arrival and displayed in vehicle window when parking.
General admission for adults is £42.50 and children (5-16) are £26.50.
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 4 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
Children under 5 enter free. VIP tickets, £75-£95.
For more information visit: www. lphconcerts.co.uk/events/ronan-kimbolton.