Review: Rumble Live Gaming Centre - “can’t wait to go back”
- Credit: Archant
If you go down to the woods today (just behind Grafham Water) you will find an outdoor gaming centre.
And if you think you are too old or too unfit to be running around the woods with a ‘weapon’ taking pot shots at your opponents, bear in mind that I have seen my 60th birthday and loved every single minute of it.
I took my grandson Henry, who is eight, to Rumble Live and although we were both a bit apprehensive to start with, the team were helpful and friendly and we soon relaxed.
There is a briefing at the start and you are kitted out with a weapon and headgear and you will have an hour, which includes three missions. Most games are played as a team but in some you will be on your own.
It was good fun getting to know the opposition team members, a family of four, and we soon developed a healthy banter.
You may also want to watch:
Henry and I loved running around the woods and the activity would be great for companies looking for team initiatives as well as famlies and childrens’ birthday parties.
It was a great stress reliever and although every muscle in my body ached the next day, I can’t wait to go back.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
There is also plenty of open space at Grafham Water to make an longer visit and stay for lunch or have a picnic afterwards.
When you arrive at Grafham Water, head for the Marlow Car Park and park at the far end and walk beyond the cycling centre and look for the flags.
For more information and to book, go to: www.rumblelive.co.uk.