Reggie ‘N’ Bollie ready for the homecoming tour after securing a place in X Factor final
- Credit: Archant
Reggie ‘N’ Bollie made it through to the X Factor final on Sunday night and will perform in front of a 10,000-strong crowd at Wembley.
The duo join Louisa Johnson and Che Chesterman for this weekend’s final and will travel the country this week to meet the public. At this stage it is not known whether they will visit St Neots.
After hearing they have secured a place in the final, they told the Xtra Factor they were really grateful for all the public support.
“Thank you for supporting us and voting for us, we are sincerely grateful. We love you all so much. God bless you.”
Reggie (31) from Hampshire and Bollie (29) from Eynesbury in St Neots are originally from Ghana and have been living in the UK with their families for five years.
Bollie works at the Wyboston Lakes Hotel and has been given time off to appear on the show.
They are no strangers to the music business, with the pair both separately releasing material in their native Ghana. The duo think Cheryl is the “perfect mentor” as “she’s been in a band for longer than us and has won The X Factor multiple times”.
- 1 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 2 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 3 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 4 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 5 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 6 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 7 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 8 Roman Crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 9 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks
- 10 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
In Ghana, Reggie released three songs in 2006 called Virgin, For Sale and Adoma. In 2004, Bollie also had a hit called You May Kiss The Bride.