Recommended film of the week: David Brent: Life on the Road (15)
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has teamed up with Cineworld to give away four pairs of tickets for Huntingdon and St Neots Cineworld.
Ricky Gervais’ classic comedy creation David Brent makes his big screen debut and he is as hilariously inappropriate and tactless as he ever.
In the years since his sacking from Slough’s finest paper merchants Wernham Hogg, David has become a sales rep peddling cleaning products. However, his real passion lies in rock ‘n’ roll, and David has returned to his musical roots touring with his band Foregone Conclusion. As they travel the length and breadth of Britain, it seems that the hapless David is determined to keep his musical dream alive.
Having first been unleashed on the world in the timeless comedy series The Office, David Brent now makes a bid for global stardom as Ricky Gervais’ brand of hilarious, sometimes painful-to-watch humour arrives on the big screen.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with Cineworld to give away four pairs of tickets, two for Cineworld in Huntingdon and two for Cineworld in St Neots. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
What is the name of the company David Brent used to work for?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
Deadline for entries, which must include a postal address, is September 2.