Recommended film of the week: David Brent: Life on the Road (15)
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has teamed up with Cineworld to give away four pairs of tickets for Huntingdon and St Neots Cineworld.
Ricky Gervais’ classic comedy creation David Brent makes his big screen debut and he is as hilariously inappropriate and tactless as he ever.
In the years since his sacking from Slough’s finest paper merchants Wernham Hogg, David has become a sales rep peddling cleaning products. However, his real passion lies in rock ‘n’ roll, and David has returned to his musical roots touring with his band Foregone Conclusion. As they travel the length and breadth of Britain, it seems that the hapless David is determined to keep his musical dream alive.
Having first been unleashed on the world in the timeless comedy series The Office, David Brent now makes a bid for global stardom as Ricky Gervais’ brand of hilarious, sometimes painful-to-watch humour arrives on the big screen.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with Cineworld to give away four pairs of tickets, two for Cineworld in Huntingdon and two for Cineworld in St Neots. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
What is the name of the company David Brent used to work for?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 6 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 7 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 9 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
Deadline for entries, which must include a postal address, is September 2.