Ramsey guitar teacher set to release first album of guitar-driven rock
- Credit: Archant
A guitar teacher from Ramsey is set to release his first album of anthemic classic rock tracks inspired by the likes of Bon Jovi.
Tod Almond’s debut album, If Only You Could See, is released on October 2.
His last single, Start Again, had radio play around the world, and he is now ready to release Come On Baby.
Tod taught guitar as a teenager and became hugely attached to his first acoustic guitar, then graduating to electric guitar, bass and drums, understanding the instruments intuitively and learning by ear.
If Only You Could See is a collection of songs which Tod has written from his heart – reflecting his own emotional journey through life, which sees his children as his priority.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “My children keep asking me, ‘when will you be on Spotify?’ I said, ‘It won’t be long’.
“They just want me to be something. I really want them to hear, see and feel my happiness.”
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
Tod’s musical influences stem back to classic bands from the 60s through to the present day, from Gary Moore, to Ted Nugent to Bon Jovi.
For more information visit: https://todalmond.com