Ramsey guitar teacher set to release first album of guitar-driven rock
- Credit: Archant
A guitar teacher from Ramsey is set to release his first album of anthemic classic rock tracks inspired by the likes of Bon Jovi.
Tod Almond’s debut album, If Only You Could See, is released on October 2.
His last single, Start Again, had radio play around the world, and he is now ready to release Come On Baby.
Tod taught guitar as a teenager and became hugely attached to his first acoustic guitar, then graduating to electric guitar, bass and drums, understanding the instruments intuitively and learning by ear.
If Only You Could See is a collection of songs which Tod has written from his heart – reflecting his own emotional journey through life, which sees his children as his priority.
He said: “My children keep asking me, ‘when will you be on Spotify?’ I said, ‘It won’t be long’.
“They just want me to be something. I really want them to hear, see and feel my happiness.”
- 1 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 2 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 3 A lost wedding photo uncovers a heartbreaking story
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 7 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 8 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 9 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 10 Community invited to Paxfest and to get tails wagging at the Fun Dog Show
Tod’s musical influences stem back to classic bands from the 60s through to the present day, from Gary Moore, to Ted Nugent to Bon Jovi.
For more information visit: https://todalmond.com