Win tickets to see stage adaptation of Rain Man at the Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Actors Mathew Horne (Gavin & Stacey) and Ed Speleers (Downton Abbey) star in the stage adaptation of the film Rain Man at the Cambridge Arts Theatre and you could be there for free.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the Cambridge Arts Theatre to offer two pairs of tickets for four people to see the show, which runs from October 8-13.
The play features self-centred salesman Charlie Babbitt (Speleers) discovers that his long-lost brother Raymond (Horne), an autistic savant with a genius for numbers, has inherited the family fortune, he sets out to obtain his half of the money.
Charlie takes Raymond from the institution where he has spent most of his life and the two brothers embark on a trip across America.
Horne is best known for his role as Gavin in the critically acclaimed double BAFTA wining series Gavin & Stacey (2007-2010). He has also appeared as Nan’s grandson in The Catherine Tate Show (2004 – 2007), as the headmaster, Simon Fraser, in Bad Education and as Roy Silver in Agatha Raisin. He made his stage debut in Entertaining Mr Sloan at Trafalgar Studios and most recently appeared opposite Griff Rhys-Jones and Lee Mack in The Miser at The Garrick Theatre.
You may also want to watch:
Speleers will be well recognised for playing the role of footman, Jimmy Kent, in Downton Abbey. His breakthrough role was as the title character in the 2006 film Eragon, alongside Jeremy Irons, Robert Carlyle and John Malkovich. It has recently been announced that he will be joining the cast for the fourth series of Outlander.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
In Gavin & Stacey, what town does Mat Horne’s character Gavin come from?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for entries is October 6.