Have a go at our new Daily Pub Quiz
- Credit: Archant
Stuck at home during the coronavirus crisis and missing your local pub quiz? We’ve got the answer to your problems.
Today we’re launching our new The Daily Pub Quiz, which you can take part in from the safety of your living room.
Pubs, clubs and restaurants all shut their doors until further notice last week on Government advice to try and halt the spread of coronavirus.
As our readers can’t get to their local to satisfy their pub quiz fix, we’re bringing the pub quiz to you every day this week.
How will you do?
You may also want to watch:
Good luck getting all 15 questions right.
There will be another quiz at 1pm tomorrow.
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 5 Family-run business with expanding reputation
- 6 Ten motorists charged with drink driving over Bank Holiday weekend
- 7 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 8 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 9 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 10 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’