Have a go at our new Daily Pub Quiz
- Credit: Archant
Stuck at home during the coronavirus crisis and missing your local pub quiz? We’ve got the answer to your problems.
Today we’re launching our new The Daily Pub Quiz, which you can take part in from the safety of your living room.
Pubs, clubs and restaurants all shut their doors until further notice last week on Government advice to try and halt the spread of coronavirus.
As our readers can’t get to their local to satisfy their pub quiz fix, we’re bringing the pub quiz to you every day this week.
How will you do?
Good luck getting all 15 questions right.
There will be another quiz at 1pm tomorrow.
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 4 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 7 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today