On TV this week: Let’s Dance for Sport Relief
Let’s Dance for Sport Relief returns with a whole new line-up of celebrities competing for the Let’s Dance champion title.
Let’s Dance for Sport Relief
Saturday 18th February
LET’S Dance for Sport Relief is back again, with a brand-new selection of amateur celebrity dancers all competing to be crowned the 2012 Let’s Dance champion.
You may also want to watch:
The inspired line-up includes Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards, The Only Way is Essex star Amy Childs, Ulrika Jonsson, and cheeky X-factor presenter Ollie Murs, who will duet with BBC Radio 1 presenter Scott Mills.
A rotating panel of celebrity judges, together with the viewers, will vote acts through over four weeks of heats, leading up to the final on Saturday March 17th.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes