On TV this week: Inside Men
A bored banker sees the chance to change his life when �50,000 goes missing on his watch.
Thursday 2nd February
BORED manager of a cash-counting house, John Coniston, prides himself on one thing-his flawless record at work.
When he realises �50,000 has gone missing on his watch, his life begins to fall apart.
- 1 Improved Ofsted rating for village primary school
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 One of a kind Second World War aircraft to fly in historic flypast at IWM Duxford’s Battle of Britain Air Show 2022
- 4 Godmanchester tearoom supporting adults with learning disabilities celebrates
- 5 All aboard! St Neots father and son to tackle London underground for charity
- 6 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 7 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 8 Concerns about late-night noise if club is granted alcohol extension
- 9 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
- 10 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
John is sure depot employees Chris and Marcus are responsible and in order to make up for his colossal loss, as well as to break out of the hum-drum of his safe, normal life, John suggests a risky cover-up that tests the men’s morality and changes their lives forever.
An original four-part drama starring Steven Mackintosh and Warren Brown, of Luther, and Ashley Walters.