The ADC Theatre is re-opening next month in Cambridge
- Credit: ADC Theatre
Shows at the ADC Theatre can be viewed from home and in a socially-distanced auditorium.
The ADC Theatre in Cambridge is re-opening next month after being shut due to the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown.
From October, the theatre will be presenting a season of student theatre, comedy and music.
All shows will be available to watch as livestreams from the comfort of your own home and many of the plays, will also be possible to watch in a socially-distanced auditorium.
ADC theatre manager, Jamie Rycroft said: “We can’t wait to re-open our doors again.
“The management team has been working hard to come up with a way in which audience members, performers and technicians can remain safe while watching and staging live theatre again.
“And if you’re not quite ready to return, you can watch all of our shows from the safety and comfort of your home.”
- 1 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 4 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 7 Roman Crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 8 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks
- 9 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 10 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
The first half of the autumn season will go on sale on September 14, followed by the second half of the season on October 16.
You can book tickets by calling the box office on: 01223 300085 or online at: adctheatre.com.