Notion of utopia explored in upcoming Cambridge production
- Credit: Archant
An exciting and playful dance show will arrive at Cambridge Junction next month, all the way from Dundee.
Plan B for Utopia explores the notion of utopia and the role creativity and imagination can play in changing our lives.
Mixing dance, theatre and storytelling, the show promises to be unforgettable one, creating an intimate space where audiences and performers cab totally re-imagine the world.
The production first premiered at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2015, and has since gone on to be selected for the 2016 British Dance Edition showcase and Internationale Tanzmesse last September.
Presented by Joan Clevillé Dance, the show is on February 22 and will start at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £12.50 and £8 for concessions.
To book, visit junction.co.uk.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k