It’s improve Heaven - see a musical comedy made up on the spot at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
The improvised musical comedy, Notflix will be at Cambridge Junction on Saturday, November 17.
After three sell-out runs at Edinburgh Festival, where it was reviewed with five stars, the improvised musical comedy, Notflix will be at Cambridge Junction on Saturday, November 17.
The show is based on an audience suggestion of their favourite movie, then the cast use the film’s location, key scenes and characters from it as a starting point to create a brand new story.
All the scenes, songs and vocals are improvised spontaneously at the time by the all female cast (otherwise known as Waiting For The Call Improv).
They use suggestions from the audience of recently watched films to create a brand new, fully improvised, one-night-only musical inspired initially by one audience member’s idea and explanation.
You may also want to watch:
The acclaimed cast (seemingly no longer having to wait for the call) is Holly Mallett, Emma Read, Clare Buckingham, Ailis Duff, Aisling Groves McKeown and Vicky Hitchin.
8pm. Tickets, £13.50/£11.50 from 01223 511511 or junction.co.uk.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal