Noel Fielding in Cambridge on Friday
- Credit: Archant
Fancy dress is optional for An Evening with Noel Fielding at Cambridge Corn Exchange on Friday, December 4.
Fielding will be probably be in fancy dress. All his dress is fancy. He was named one of GQ magazine’s 50 best dressed British men this year.
He is known as the co-writer and star performer of zany comedy The Mighty Boosh with his friend Julian Barratt.
Fielding plays the character Victor Noir as well as The Hitcher, a cockney character with a Polo mint for an eye, The Moon, and Old Gregg, a hermaphroditic merman obsessed with Bailey’s Irish Cream and watercolours.
Described as English comedian, actor, artist DJ and musician, Fielding, 42 has also appeared in The IT Crowd and is founder of the band Loose Tapestries, formed with Kasabian’s Sergio Pizzorno.
You may also want to watch:
The Mighty Boosh has won the Shockwaves NME Best TV Award three times, in 2007, 2008, and 2010. At Bill Bailey’s request, Fielding stood in as a team captain for three episodes of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. He achieved a record for the highest team score ever on the show. In 2009, Bailey left the show and Fielding became one of the regular team captains.
Tickets: £27.50 from 01223 375851 or email@example.com or www.cornex.co.uk. Starts 8pm.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages