Noel Fielding in Cambridge on Friday
- Credit: Archant
Fancy dress is optional for An Evening with Noel Fielding at Cambridge Corn Exchange on Friday, December 4.
Fielding will be probably be in fancy dress. All his dress is fancy. He was named one of GQ magazine’s 50 best dressed British men this year.
He is known as the co-writer and star performer of zany comedy The Mighty Boosh with his friend Julian Barratt.
Fielding plays the character Victor Noir as well as The Hitcher, a cockney character with a Polo mint for an eye, The Moon, and Old Gregg, a hermaphroditic merman obsessed with Bailey’s Irish Cream and watercolours.
Described as English comedian, actor, artist DJ and musician, Fielding, 42 has also appeared in The IT Crowd and is founder of the band Loose Tapestries, formed with Kasabian’s Sergio Pizzorno.
The Mighty Boosh has won the Shockwaves NME Best TV Award three times, in 2007, 2008, and 2010. At Bill Bailey’s request, Fielding stood in as a team captain for three episodes of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. He achieved a record for the highest team score ever on the show. In 2009, Bailey left the show and Fielding became one of the regular team captains.
Tickets: £27.50 from 01223 375851 or email@example.com or www.cornex.co.uk. Starts 8pm.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 9 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 10 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages