Night of side-splitting comedy in St Ives with some of the finest comedians on the circuit
- Credit: Archant
The Jesterlarf Comedy Club returns for a show at the Burgess Hall in St Ives on April 21 for another evening of side splitting stand-up comedy.
A fantastic line-up with some of the finest comedians from TV and stage, including Gary Delaney and Milton Jones.
Delaney is ranked alongside zJones as one of Britain’s grandmasters of the deadpan one-liners and combined with his razor sharp wit he has more quality jokes in his set than many comics have in their entire career. He’s a regular on Mock The Week and 8 Out of 10 Cats and just completed a sold out UK tour.
They are joined by Geoff Norcott who is the master of anecdotal story telling, delivering an eclectic mix of smut, impressions and politics. He won best show at the Leicester Comedy Festival and is a core writer for Sarah Millican’s TV Show and Stand Up For The Week. Norcott was recently invited to appear on BBC1’s Question Time.
Michael Fabbri will also take to the stage to deliver a dark and honest approach to some of life’s more touchy subjects but manages to effortlessly slip between some harsh, controversial topics to light-hearted silliness to make for a refreshingly eclectic and brilliantly funny act.
You may also want to watch:
Master of ceremonies is Phil Dinsdale, a former steel worker who provides a unique blend of cynicism, observation and good old-fashioned playful humour.
INFO: Jesterlarf Comedy Club is on April 21 at the Burgess Hall, St Ives. Tickets are £12, from www.jesterlarf.com or box office 01480 388500.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 3 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 4 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service
- 7 New 'Uber' style bus service TING to launch this month
- 8 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house