Award-winning show is on its way to Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Starring Mark Benton from television’s Waterloo Road and Nigel Harman from EastEnders, Glengarry Glen Ross is at Cambridge Arts Theatre from March 11-16.
The 1984, Pulitzer Prize-winning drama by David Mamet shows two days in the lives of four estate agents.
They become desperate when head office sends a management trainer to “motivate” them announcing that, in one week, everyone except the top two salesmen will be fired.
The play is notorious for its use of profanity, leading the film cast to refer to the movie version of it as “Death of a F**king Salesman”.
The real title refers to the estates being sold: Glengarry Highlands and Glen Ross Farms.
You may also want to watch:
This production has gained four and five-star reviews from the Metro, Guardian, Times, Daily Mail and Daily Express.
Shows 7.45pm. Matinees, Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm. Tickets are available by calling 01223 503333, or you can log on to www.artstheatre.co.uk.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k