Rudimental will perform at Newmarket Racecourse next summer - ticket details here
- Credit: Archant
The Jockey Club Live and Newmarket Racecourses have announced that Rudimental will be making their Newmarket Nights debut on July 26.
The band will follow in the footsteps of previous DJ headliners Mark Ronson and Chase & Status in hosting one of the most anticipated nights of the season and tickets are on sale on December 14.
To date, the genre-defying, BRIT-Award winning band has sold more than 4.3 million singles in the UK. They released their double-platinum selling debut album Home to critical acclaim in 2013, which has since sold more than one million units worldwide, earning them at Mercury Prize nomination. Their second UK studio album We The Generation, released in 2015, featured their global smash Lay It All On Me featuring Ed Sheeran, which has sold more than 1.7 million copies, globally, including Gold single status in the US.
The four-piece group returned to the music scene last summer with their Gold-selling single Sun Comes Up featuring James Arthur, which has gone platinum in the UK and spent eight weeks in the charts
Amy Starkey, regional director of Jockey Club Racecourses (East Region) said: “We are delighted to be welcoming Rudimental to the Newmarket Nights stage for the first time. Our DJ nights have been a big hit, so Rudimental will be a great addition to this year’s line-up. Keep an eye out for more exciting announcements in the coming weeks.”
You may also want to watch:
Rudimental join previously announced Thriller Live which is being staged on July 19. The spectacular West End concert was created to celebrate the career of Michael Jackson. Tickets will be on sale at 8am on December 14 at: www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 8am on December 12. Tickets are priced starting at £25 (10% booking fee applies).
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding