Keane has announced dates as part of a 2021 concert series, including Thetford Forest
- Credit: James Delanoy
After a six-year hiatus, the band made a long overdue return in 2019 with their latest studio album Cause and Effect and a triumphant sold-out UK tour.
Keane, have announced dates for a summer concert series in 2021, presented by Forestry England.
After a six-year hiatus, the band made a long overdue return in 2019 with their latest studio album ‘Cause and Effect’ and a triumphant sold-out UK tour.
Now they have a set of tour dates in June 2021 in association with Forest Live, a major outdoor live music series that introduces forests to new audiences in unique, natural woodland arenas around the country.
Going to a concert helps Forestry England create beautiful places for people to enjoy, run important conservation projects and keep growing trees.
Tour dates are:
Keane with special guests Flyte + support Michael Ryan
- 1 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 2 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 5 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 8 Could you give these pets a home?
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
Friday June 11: Westonbirt Arboretum, near Tetbury, Glos.
Saturday June 12: Cannock Chase Forest, near Rugeley, Staffs.
Friday June 18: Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk.
Saturday June 19: Delamere Forest, near Northwich, Cheshire.
Tickets on sale from 9am Friday September 25 at www.forestryengland.uk/music