New single is all in a day’s work for St Neots hairdresser
- Credit: Archant
A St Neots hairdresser has released a single and is now working on producing material for a new album.
Hendryk Wisniewski, originally from Bedford, works at the Bianco Hair Design salon in High Street, and says a renewed interest in writing and playing music and a collaboration with an old band mate has set him on a new path.
“I have only just recently revived my interest in playing and recording after many years which meant learning the new techniques of sound recording,” he said.
“I completed a six-month Music Technology course at Bedford College, learning to use Pro Logic. Most of my recordings are created on my home studio and then developed, edited and remixed at the Sound Garage in Bedford.”
Hendryk started playing guitar at the age of eight and played in various school bands in his teens, but it has always been his ambition to write and create his own songs. He played in a band with a singer, writer and composer called Elvis Veira, but the band split up and Hendryk went on to play in a covers band called Shocking Pink, playing 80s’ covers around various venues in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Hendryk has once again teamed up with Elvis and the single Day by Day features his vocals.
“Quite often you will find me at a coffee shop scribbling down a few lyrics while listening on headphones to the previous night’s recordings. I find I can be more creative this way. It’s amazing how you can come up with ideas in a room full of people.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 8 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service
- 9 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 10 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
“There is a lot more to come,” he said. “Lots of new material to be developed and a future album to be released with some great pop, soul and funk tracks, and a ballad or two.”
INFO: All the music will be available for digital download in all major download stores including iTunes and Amazon as well as most of the music streaming sites on the Silkriff label.