More line-up announcements for Huntingdonshire’s Secret Garden Party
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been announced for Huntingdonshire’s resident summer festival, which this year encourages guests to forget about the nine-to-five and say ‘goodbye to the yellow brick road’.
The Secret Garden Party welcomes to the Pagoda stage – which has played host to names such as Radio 1’s Annie Mac in the past – DJs including Aartekt, Citizen, Futureboogie, and Maribou State.
Other additions to the strong line-up are artists such as Danny Mathews & The Rustle, Harry Wolfman, Jasper James, Pardon My French, and Slim Howl.
Away from the music stages, there will be plenty of activities to keep guests – also known as ‘gardeners’ – entertained.
The Games Arena will feature everything from ‘disco diva dodgeball’ to ‘the midnight ultimate frisbee match’.
The Great Lake will be home again to a centre piece art installation and party venue. There will be games, boating, punting, swimming, and places of reflection where festival-goers can sit, eat, drink, and relax.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 4 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 7 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 8 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 9 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 10 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
There will be a 24-hour pub, parades, and campfire tales with close-up magicians, ghost storytellers, poetry and live music. Over the weekend, guests can also enjoy an arts garden, green crafts area and art installations such as the Sonic Pulse Orchestra.
This adds to a line-up including chart-topping act Clean Bandit, songstress Foxes, five-piece rock band The Ramona Flowers, Motown legends Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, and hip hop outfit Public Enemy.
INFORMATION: From July 24-27, at the festival site in Abbots Ripton. Adult weekend tickets £180.50 from www.secretgardenparty.com.