Monster prizes to be won as Huntingdon revs up for show
- Credit: Archant
Start your engines! The Extreme Stunt Show will be hitting Huntingdon this summer and The Hunts Post has 10 family tickets to give away.
The mayhem-packed extravaganza will showcase a series of different stunts at Huntingdon Town FC’s ground, Jubilee Park, on Sunday, August 3.
Featuring the car-crushing duo, Extreme and Lil’ Devil, the two monster trucks will battle it out to prove they are the best big-wheeled monsters in Europe.
After 150 shows last year, the monster trucks have undergone maintenance in the workshop during the winter months to ensure the 1,500 horsepower machines are back and ready for action.
You may also want to watch:
If that was not enough, the freestyle motocross riders will also be on hand with their death-defying stunts, flying high with moves including a ‘Superman’ and the ‘Kiss of Death’.
To finish off, the BMX boys will kick it off with excessive pedal power. From bunny hops to backflips, the biking team will prove you don’t need an engine to be daring.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
Starting at 3pm, the show promises to be a stunt-packed spectacle with plenty of fire, two-wheeled driving and good old-fashioned chaos.
To stand a chance of winning a family ticket for up to four adults or adults and children, just tell us the name of the famous daredevil who holds the Guinness World Record for most bones broken in a lifetime.
Email your answers to email@example.com – mark your email Extreme Stunt Show Competition and make sure to include your name, address and daytime contact number. Please include “no contact” if you do not wish to receive information from The Hunts Post or parent company Archant.
The closing date is Wednesday, July 16. The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from correct entries.
Tickets are £12 with £6 concessions and are available by calling 08444 771000, or on the day for extra cost.
INFORMATION: For more about the Show, visit www.extremestuntshow.com or call 0203 3756506.