Milton Jones comes to Cambridge
CHORTLE Award winner Milton Jones is headlining at the Cambridge Corn Exchange next month, and The Hunts Post has teamed up with Phil McIntyre Entertainments to give away two pairs of tickets to the show.
AWARD winning comedian Milton Jones is headlining at the Cambridge Corn Exchange next month, and The Hunts Post has teamed up with Phil McIntyre Entertainments to give away two pairs of tickets to the show.
The Mock the Week funny man, who also stars in the Michael McIntyre Comedy Roadshow and has his own Radio 4 series, is touring the nation with his huge repertoire of witty one-liners.
Described in The Guardian as “the sultan of the surreal”, Jones is multi-talented, having now moved from radio, TV and stand up into writing his first book Where Do Comedians Go When They Die?
If you’ve not heard of Jones before, then you can expect lines such as: “So I phoned up the spiritual leader of Tibet. He sent me a large goat with a long neck. Turns out I phoned dial a lama.”
You may also want to watch:
Or something like: “The worst job I had was forensic pathologist for the United Nations. I uncovered a mass grave of 1,000 snowmen. Fortunately, it turned out to be a field full of carrots.”
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to the show, just tell us which comedy panel show Milton Jones stars in.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 6 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 10 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
Answers on a postcard or a sealed envelope to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries should include your name, address and daytime telephone number and reach us by Wednesday, April 13. Usual Archant competition rules apply.
INFORMATION: Milton Jones plays at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Friday, April 29. Doors open at 7.30pm. Tickets �15 available at www.cornex.co.uk or by calling 01223 357851.