Marty Scurll to take part in Southside Wrestling Entertainment show in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
TV wrestling star Marty Scurll will return to St Neots later this month as part of a wrestling extravaganza due to be held at the town’s Priory Centre.
Marty shot to fame earlier this year when he took part in the series Total Non-Stop Action (TNA) Wrestling: British Bootcamp, which was broadcast on Challenge TV during January.
The 24-year-old, from Cambridge, is part of St Neots wrestling promotion company Southside Wrestling Entertainment, which holds its latest event, Battle of the Egos 3, at the St Neots High Street venue on Sunday (March 3).
It is Southside’s first show of the year and Marty is one of those taking part, where he will challenge Robbie X for the Speed King title.
The show will feature six more bouts, including a heavyweight title match between Max Angelus and T-Bone, as well as tag team action.
You may also want to watch:
Mad Man Manson, Stixx, the ‘Wonderkid’ Jonny Storm, new Mexican star Loco Imbecil and former TNA star Mark Haskins are also set to feature.
Doors open at 4.45pm, with the first bell ringing at 5.30pm. General tickets are £10, although front row tickets are available for £15 and second row seats are priced at £12. A family ticket costs £30.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 'She would help anyone' - Tributes to much-loved Tegan Luff
- 3 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 4 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 7 Hunts youngsters simply enjoying playing cricket again
- 8 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 9 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
INFORMATION: Call 07969 980139 or visit the website www.southsidewrestling.co.uk