Marty Scurll to take part in Southside Wrestling Entertainment show in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
TV wrestling star Marty Scurll will return to St Neots later this month as part of a wrestling extravaganza due to be held at the town’s Priory Centre.
Marty shot to fame earlier this year when he took part in the series Total Non-Stop Action (TNA) Wrestling: British Bootcamp, which was broadcast on Challenge TV during January.
The 24-year-old, from Cambridge, is part of St Neots wrestling promotion company Southside Wrestling Entertainment, which holds its latest event, Battle of the Egos 3, at the St Neots High Street venue on Sunday (March 3).
It is Southside’s first show of the year and Marty is one of those taking part, where he will challenge Robbie X for the Speed King title.
The show will feature six more bouts, including a heavyweight title match between Max Angelus and T-Bone, as well as tag team action.
Mad Man Manson, Stixx, the ‘Wonderkid’ Jonny Storm, new Mexican star Loco Imbecil and former TNA star Mark Haskins are also set to feature.
Doors open at 4.45pm, with the first bell ringing at 5.30pm. General tickets are £10, although front row tickets are available for £15 and second row seats are priced at £12. A family ticket costs £30.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 4 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 5 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
INFORMATION: Call 07969 980139 or visit the website www.southsidewrestling.co.uk