Marty Scurll to take part in Southside Wrestling Entertainment show in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
TV wrestling star Marty Scurll will return to St Neots later this month as part of a wrestling extravaganza due to be held at the town’s Priory Centre.
Marty shot to fame earlier this year when he took part in the series Total Non-Stop Action (TNA) Wrestling: British Bootcamp, which was broadcast on Challenge TV during January.
The 24-year-old, from Cambridge, is part of St Neots wrestling promotion company Southside Wrestling Entertainment, which holds its latest event, Battle of the Egos 3, at the St Neots High Street venue on Sunday (March 3).
It is Southside’s first show of the year and Marty is one of those taking part, where he will challenge Robbie X for the Speed King title.
The show will feature six more bouts, including a heavyweight title match between Max Angelus and T-Bone, as well as tag team action.
Mad Man Manson, Stixx, the ‘Wonderkid’ Jonny Storm, new Mexican star Loco Imbecil and former TNA star Mark Haskins are also set to feature.
Doors open at 4.45pm, with the first bell ringing at 5.30pm. General tickets are £10, although front row tickets are available for £15 and second row seats are priced at £12. A family ticket costs £30.
- 1 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 2 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in their village
- 3 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 4 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 5 Huntingdon Carnival and parade returns this summer
- 6 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 7 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 8 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 9 £1,350 a day (plus VAT) for new chief executive at combined authority
- 10 This year's Huntingdon in Bloom launch event has taken place
INFORMATION: Call 07969 980139 or visit the website www.southsidewrestling.co.uk